Every male wants to have thick and well-looking hairs that make his personality better.
Nowadays a lot of people suffer from hair loss at an early age, which leads them to low self-esteem and confidence.
The popular reason for hair loss in men is Alopecia Areata (also known as male pattern baldness), which occurs majorly due to hormonal problems.
In this situation, the scalp turns out to be more perceptive to the hormone dihydrotestosterone (DHT), which lessens the hair growth cycle and decreases hair follicle output.
For men who are going through this problem, a good hair patch is the best solution.
What is a Hair Patch?
A hair patch is a well processed set of real remy or synthetic hairs. It is the most effective method for hair restoration in the modern field of non-clinical hair replacement. Hair patches are forged on a silicon base, which has permeability in the middle for good oxidation, and hairs are applied over it.
Hair patches are the most sought hair restoration methods as compared to others. It is a customized treatment where specialists analyze the austerity of hair loss and provide personalized treatments.
How is the hair patch treatment done?
The treatment or procedure of hair patch fixing is quite simple. It is done according to the need or requirements of the person. Firstly, the patch is cropped according to the area and shape of the baldness. Second, the bald area is cleaned and the scalp protector is applied and left idle for some time. Later, the hair patch is applied on the coveted section of the head and pressed on for a few minutes.
There are two ways to do hair patch fixing.
- In the first method, the hair patch is fixed with the help of cosmetic glues and tapes.
- In the other method, the hair patch is fixed with the help of small clips.
The glue and clips used in hair patches are harmless and do not cause any allergic reactions on the scalp.
The best part about the hair patch fixing is that it is done in a single sitting, and there is no recovery time.
Who can opt for hair patch treatment?
Hair patch fixing is one of the best ways to hide the bald section of your scalp. People of any age group can go for hair patch fixing. Since, it is a non-surgical procedure, there is no risk of health-related problems.
Are there any side effects of hair patch fixing?
There are no side effects of the hair patch fixing as most of the cosmetic glue and clips used for fabrication are skin friendly and do not lead to allergies or reactions. While choosing one for you, make sure to get a good quality hair glue to stay safe.
How long do hair patches last?
The life of a hair patch generally depends on two factors.
- Quality: The lifespan of a hair patch differs from product to product. The material used to make the base of the hair patch has a huge role in deciding the durability of the hair patch.
- Maintenance: As it is a low maintenance product and if you take good care of it, then it can last up to 8-12 months.
Advantages of Hair Patch Fixing
There are tons of advantages to using hair patches in your day-to-day life.
- Hair patch fixing is a non-surgical procedure.
- Hair patch fixing is one of the quickest hair loss solutions available in the market.
- It allows you to try different hairstyles without damaging your scalp.
- Hair patch fixing is pocket-friendly, it can range anywhere around Rs.5,000 to Rs.25,000.
Disadvantages of Hair Patch Fixing
There are no significant disadvantages of hair patch fixing but some minor problems are encountered while using it.
- It is a tedious method and needs to be removed and cleaned every 30 days.
- The patch needs to be changed every 2 Years.
The Bottom Line
We hope this complete guide has helped you understand everything you needed to know about hair patch fixing. Despite maintenance being the only disadvantage, hair patches are a great way to get a new look. You can try one at pretty less cost in the beginning and upgrade to a better quality patch once satisfied. Go ahead, think about your hair patch fixing to change up your look.